BILL PALMER is a composer, producer, guitarist and music educator based in Adelaide, South Australia. As of 2023, his professional experience spans 25 years and covers multiple aspects of the industry including live performance, studio recording and education. As a recording artist, Bill has composed, recorded, and produced over 60 original works. As a professional musician, he has toured nationally, and internationally, and has worked with a diverse range of A-list musicians. Career highlights include the following –
- MusicOZ awards finalist [2008, 2010]
- APRA|AMCOS professional development award finalist 
- Roland/Boss clinician and demonstrator for QLD region [2009 to 2011]
- Fender guitars endorsee [2010 onwards]
- USA O1 visa recipient “alien of extraordinary ability” [2013 and 2015]
- Composer for media with sync placements on all major Australian TV networks
- Independent published author of three books
Further, Bill has a proven track record of excellence in tertiary and vocational education environments and is adept at creating engaging and effective online and in-person learning programs. With a strong passion for music education, Bill has a unique perspective in instructional design; his skills and expertise serve to create dynamic and impactful solutions that engage and inspire learners.
He currently divides his time composing music for media, creating learning content and running “The Pigsty” a recording and production suite in Mount Barker, Adelaide.